Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hooters actually exists [and baseball too]

I am such a naive thing.
Here I was thinking that Hooters was just a celluloid destination.
It actually exists throughout the States...
And all the waiters are in American college cheerleader outfits.
Women only too.
Tight tops, short shorts, fluffy white socks and pumps. I wonder how they get around equal opportunity legislation?
I wish to thank my lovely housemate Jessica for goading me into having a beer there.

In other news, have a look at the photo gallery for pics of my trip the Bronx to watch the Yankees be absolutely walloped by the Devil Rays (Tampa Bay); 19-6, which I'm told is a very high scoring game and an utter embarrassment to the Yankees.

3 Comments:

Blogger JillWrites said...

I found you.

You're very easy to find!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Dude, it looks HOT over there - like, actually hot, that was NOT a Hooters reference.

Hope you're keeping it cool like.

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,
My name is Mahala Hart and I am an old friend of your Mother's. So is your mother Gillian T Stytz who, when she was married to Clark lived in Nowra, NSW, when Clark was in the Navy?My husband, Joe, was an exchange pilot from the United States and we all became great friends. We even met them in Rhode Island for the Americ's Cup when your dad was doing that job.
Anyway, want to get in touch with Gilly because we are coming back down for a visit in Oct in Nowra as the Fleet Air Arm is having a reunion. Please send me her email/address etc. if you would as I would love to reconnect. You look a lot like your dad.
Thanks,
Mahala Hart
mahalahart@verizon.net
703-407-3483 cell in Virginia.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home